Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Beautiful Love Quotes.



 When love is real, it doesn't lie, cheat, pretend, hurt you or make you feel unwanted. It's supposed to be cure to all your worries.

 When someone else's happiness is your happiness, that's love.

 Love is not something you go out and look for. Love finds you, and when it does, ready or not, it will be the best thing to ever happen to you.

 If you love a person, you will not interfere his personal life. You would not dare to break the boundaries of his inner world.




 Sometimes you just have to admire pretty things from a distance, instead of trying to keep them. Love isn't about possession, it's about appreciation.

 Love is the most healing force in the world; nothing goes deeper than Love. It heals not only the body, not only the mind, but also the soul.

 Love is preserved by wisdom, destroyed by demand, tested by doubt, nourished by longing. It blossoms with faith and grows with gratitude.

 Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do.

 The first duty of Love is to listen.





 Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed, to those who still love even though they've been hurt before.

♡ Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

  When I say I love you more, I don't mean I love more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you for the most.

 I like it when you smile. But I LOVE it when I'm the reason.





 Someone who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard you are to handle, but still wants you.

 I fell in love with you because you loved me when i couldn't love myself.

 Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

 Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.

 When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.









No comments:

Post a Comment